In case you’ve been hiding under a bed, Movies Anywhere is a place that organizes film purchases you have made through iTunes, Amazon Video, Vudu and Google Play (from certain studios). While I am more of a physical media fan, it is super nice to have a digital copy if I’m away from home and now with the convenience of the Movies Anywhere app through my Roku or mobile phone, I don’t have to remember where the heck I bought a movie from. I can now go to one place and find most of my digital collection.
From today until Halloween, head over to Movies Anywhere where you can find specific collections of some great horror films that you can purchase (if you haven’t already) to help along with any of your 30 Days of Halloween challenges or to help get in the mood of the holiday.
Here are some of the collections featured on the Movies Anywhere site:
- Frightening Franchises: Biggest Horror Franchises (Alien, Conjuring, etc)
- Modern Horror: Latest & Greatest Horror Has to Offer (Get Out, Split)
- Family Fright Night: Family Friendly Spooky Films (Hotel Transylvania, The Nightmare Before Christmas)
- Horror Classics: Scares as Old as Time (The Exorcist, The Shining)
- Scared Silly: Horror Movies with a Laugh (Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland)
- Movie Monsters: Classic Monster Tales (The Mummy, Kong: Skull Island)
- Science Meets Fiction: Sci-Fi Movies (Colossal, The Dark Tower)
- Thriller Night: Movies under Thriller Genre (Life, Kidnap)
- Trick or Treat: candy related movies (Willy Wonka, Wreck It Ralph)
- Horror Redux: Horror Movie Remakes (The Thing, Evil Dead)
- Costume Ideas: Popular Halloween Character Costumes (Harry Potter, Wonder Woman, Minions)
- Never Saw it Coming: Movies with a Surprise Twist (Gone Girl, The Visit)